Media Club is an initiative by United International Degree College to foster a media culture and aptitude for this sector among college students. The main motto of this club is to provide the coverage of various events happening on and off campus. The Club is also responsible for promoting UIDC locally and internationally, using various media channels. The students can exhibit their talents in photo, video making, reporting and communication through the Media club.
Objectives of the club
- To develop the technical skills in media
- To nurture the creativity through media
- To create interest in developing mass media
- To explore the latest developments in the media field
- To make the media accessible to a wider community, such as students and parents
- To showcase the talents of students in photography and mass media
Activities Of Club
- Event Coverage
Visit the below link to check out the other programs we offer.