“Communication is the real work of leadership.” As the saying goes, English club strives to create an effective leader in every student by enhancing his/her communication skills. English club emphasizes on the significance of students’ progress towards the LSRW elements of English language. The club designs various activities to help students overcome their struggles in communication and help them to become better and confident public speakers.
Objectives of the club
- To enhance students’ ability to express themselves through the accurate usage of English language.
- To raise up content writers, publishers and technical writers
- To boost students’ confidence to become better public speakers.
- To accentuate students’ potential to become accomplished individuals in their respective careers.
Activities Of Club
- Debate/Mun/ Open House Discussion
- Poetry Writing/ Recitation
- Creative Writing
- Publications: Newsletter & Magazine
- Stage Craft
Visit the below link to check out the other programs we offer.